desert rose
01-19-2003, 02:44 PM
Chris:

desert rose
01-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Last Post. Here's Sara:

kokomo88
01-19-2003, 10:49 PM
OH MY GOSH you have no idea,...wow...oh man that's a GREAT AWESOME HOTT pic of sean lol I love that.

Goose_17
01-20-2003, 09:00 AM
i'd have to say that on sara' pic her face seems a little dark and it reminds me of this other pic of her.
http://www.wrightforyou.com/prodigies2.html

Look at the second one. To me the face in this pic is a almost a dead on match. Yeah, I know its the same person so undoubtely they will look the same but I just don't recognize her in these two pictures as much as I do in many other pics. Who knows?

Adyn
01-20-2003, 09:55 AM
Great pics!! Love the one of Sean... very him LOL Sarah's is great too.

Though um I gotta go with Chris just cause I love any pics of my Mandohero ;)

Thanks for sharing!

matt the fiddler
01-20-2003, 10:40 AM
just to keep images connected with their sources, where did you get these?

in the future it is very helpful to have the source with the image...

matt

Elizabeth
01-20-2003, 12:06 PM
Cute pic of Sean, but he generally always looks good! But overall, I think I'd have to go with Sara's, she looks the best in those ones.

I have a question - I found a reeeeeally nice pic of Sean the other day, that I'm sure any fellow Sean lovers would like, but I haven't a clue how to attatch it to a post. Could someone help please?

desert rose
01-20-2003, 12:36 PM
I got these pictures off of www.rollingstone.com and when you first see them, they appear as 75x75 little pictures, which means you can use them as avatars, too! (That's where I get all of my Sting and Police avatars) all you do is go to the www.rollingstone.com website, and type Nickel Creek into the search box, and you can watch Nickel Creek vidoes, review performances, see album reveiws, and look at the photos.

Hint on getting these pictures for avatars: If you want one of these pictures as an avatar, right click on it's small version and choose copy from the list, go back to your regular computer screen and right click on My Documents, and choose paste from the list. Then go to your user settings, and change the avatar, but the copied picture will appear as someting like 9o45(20) or something weird, but it's just the name the computer gives it on its own. Then change to that avatar. You can also find pictures of other people like Alison Krauss, Dixie Chicks, etc, just type the names of your favorite singer into the search box. Hope this wasn't to confusing. (By the way, these pictures are free, and they wont require logging in or signing up, its like a Take a Free Picture/Avatar of any artist site. I stumbled on to it by accident, but it's my main source for avatars. :)

Elizabeth...just click on attach file whenever your posting and attach it, but it cant be too big.

Everyone...have a GREAT day!!! :D

OkieLovinNC
01-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Those are great!
As you can tell, I used Sean as my avatar! [party]

NCFreak
01-21-2003, 04:21 PM
You used Sean's version of the White Man's Overbite for your avatar? [think har Hmm. Guess I just didn't think it was that great of a pic.

OkieLovinNC
01-21-2003, 04:33 PM
*tear* [sob]
Every pic of Sean is a good one! I guess it's a girl-thing...hopefully, you wouldn't know about! lol

NCFreak
01-21-2003, 04:47 PM
Sure, I can understand. I just realte it to Sara. And yes, I HAVE seen bad photos of Sara.

sap2257
01-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by NCFreak
And yes, I HAVE seen bad photos of Sara.
[eek!!] no....I can't believe that, bad pics of Sara, say it isn't so!
I haven't seen any bad pics of Sean yet, and I think I've pretty much covered all of them! ;)
I don't mean to play favorites, but...YEAH!!! Sean's pic has 35.29% of the votes!:rolleyes:
-Sarah

NCFreak
01-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by sap2257

[eek!!] no....I can't believe that, bad pics of Sara, say it isn't so!
I haven't seen any bad pics of Sean yet, and I think I've pretty much covered all of them! ;)
I don't mean to play favorites, but...YEAH!!! Sean's pic has 35.29% of the votes!:rolleyes:
-Sarah
That's probably because ONE of us is still solidly grounded in reality, and the other is NOT.

sap2257
01-21-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by NCFreak

That's probably because ONE of us is still solidly grounded in reality, and the other is NOT.
right, uh huh, ok, well um...if I'm not grounded in reality, then how do I know you are [think] and if you aren't, then you saying that I'm not, really means that I am grounded in reality! That makes perfect sense...[shock]
-Sarah[lolol]

kokomo88
01-21-2003, 08:18 PM
yes it did.

NCFREAK'S A WHACKJOB!!!!!!!
( that has a ring to it )

sorry, I think Sara looks like a cat in that picture....tis pretty~

none of us are sane, if I knew you weren't sane then I might think myself insane for lack of knowledgable accusations, so there you go, we are all mental.

NCFreak
01-21-2003, 08:31 PM
I didn't say the above picture of Sara is bad. I said I've seen bad pics of her. You know, the kind of shot that freezes the wrong moment in time and makes her look goofy. Cute, but goofy. Usually a performace photo taken when she's singing and right in the middle of a note.

Adyn
01-22-2003, 09:46 AM
awww, come on... there are bad pictures of EVERYONE [lloll] We ARE all just human I hate to remind ya. And I am very much a girl, so I doubt it's a girl thing!

However I do happen to like the piccie of Sean mostly because it seems to capture some of his personality. Is is a great gorgeous image of him? Not really, but not all pictures have to be people looking like models ya know? anyhow...

I have certainly seen better pics of all of them... also I am like obviously naive LOL as I thought they were taken by Desert Rose herself... ah well... innocence lost [lloll]

And I agree, as much as I think Chris is amazing & certainly a very good looking guy... I've seen pics that weren't great. (not many, mind you, but I have seen some ;) ) In fact I don't like one of their publicity photos *gasp* LOL

Elizabeth
01-22-2003, 11:53 AM
I'm with Okie on this one, all pics of Sean are good!!!

Although...now I think of it, I saw a not so good one the other day, but not too awful. I'll try to post it here and you can judge for yourselves. Be warned, if there's some random blank post from me, just ignore it, it just means I haven't quite mastered the art of attatching pics yet, but I'll try!

Goose_17
01-22-2003, 03:52 PM
i disagree. i think there are some ppl who look good in any pictures. some ppl are very photogenic whether its being stupid..having one eye closed, or blowing their nose...lol..ewww.
of course, i'm not one of these ppl and i hate everyone who is...j/k..well i was serious about the fact that i'm not, but thats okay... *music* He's still working on me! *music*

Adyn
01-22-2003, 04:10 PM
LOL this is very true... some people are just super photogenic!! (And I would say all 3 of our beloved band members would qualify ;) )

And, that whole beauty is in the eye of the eye of the beholder thing, eh?

I wonder if you asked Sara, Chris, and Sean if they had ever seen a bad picture of themselves what they would say, eh?

Goose_17
01-22-2003, 09:56 PM
i'd guess that by now they hate seeing themselves...like j.marie said a while ago..i'm sure they hate having their image thrust in their face constantaly about their looks..their music...etc etc. but it comes w/the fame. and i dunno if i'd say the ppl of nc are highly photogenic..i'd just say they've been well trained at having their picture taken. obviously we all hold the members of nc in high regard concearning their looks but still i hold my point that they are use to it and prolly try and just be ready all the time...

Elizabeth
01-23-2003, 06:01 AM
Ok, here goes, I'm gonna try to attach that hot pic of sean to this message.

Apologies if it doesn't work!

Elizabeth
01-23-2003, 06:05 AM
YAY!!! It worked! Thanks for telling me what to do Desert Rose.

That is the pic I was talking about Emily, doesn't he look hot?!!! By the way, I love your 'Hi I'm Emily Watkins' quote. I wish that could be my last name...hmm...Erin Watkins...I think I could get used to being called that :D !

To keep the pic attached to its source, I searched Google for NC pics, but if you want to save time, just serch for meandsean, and make sure you type it like that, all one word.

sap2257
01-23-2003, 10:39 AM
[wowOwow] [wowOwow] I absolutely LOVE that pic of Sean!!!!! It's one of the best I have seen!!! Thanks so much for posting that Elizabeth! :D AAAHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!![nod]
-Sarah

Elizabeth
01-23-2003, 11:42 AM
Sounding very Monica from Friends - I KNOW!!! :D

When I saw it, I couldn't believe how hot he looked, I knew fellow Sean fans here would appreciate it! It's definately one of the best, if not the best, pic of Sean I've ever seen!

Glad you liked it.

Goose_17
01-23-2003, 11:53 AM
okay Elizabeth, or Erin, or guy w/the photo w/Sean...I'm not quiet sure who I'm addressing. For one, who's the other guy? I'm asking b/c I have been looking for that away jersey of the US team this past world cup and couldn't not find it anywhere...I want one really bad. Secondly, your sn says Elizabeth..then you write Erin. While I'm not against ppl having multiple names I'm just having an identity crisis about you..lol.

I'm assuming b/c your sn says you are in London and I know football/soccer appereal would more easily be found there and I'm also looking for the red English jersey too...no one has that either.

OkieLovinNC
01-23-2003, 04:47 PM
WHOA! I love that pic! DAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGG! [bigeyes] Yeah, that's all I gotsta say! [shock]

desert rose
01-23-2003, 06:22 PM
OkieLovinNC, thanks for taking my advice.

at least one of you listened.

I got this version of Spit on a Stranger that my dad got from the radio station that has its own CD and has the album version and a live version. It came as an own CD in itself. You can't get it in the store.

It would be cool if only I liked that song...

OkieLovinNC
01-23-2003, 06:25 PM
Desert rose,
I LOVE that song...PM me if you'd consider a trade.

desert rose
01-23-2003, 06:58 PM
OkieLovinNC, I've sent you a PM. Did you see my conversation in my signature? Your signature is cute!

OkieLovinNC
01-23-2003, 07:08 PM
Ashley,
I replied back to your PM. I have to go now, so I probably won't respond 'til tomorrow afternoon. Bye for now!

Elizabeth
01-24-2003, 06:08 AM
Ok Goose, to clear up the identity crisis thingy, my name's Erin, but ever since school, and now at college I've been friends with two girls called Elizabeth, and my middle name's Elizabeth, so they used to call me that too, so then there were 3 Elizabeth's. It started out just to confuse everyone, but it kinda stuck, I actually prefer Erin, so I may change my sign in name if that's possible. and also, I'm no longer friends with one of the other Elizabeth's, so there doesn't seem much point any more I guess?!

About the pic, I don't have clue who the other guy is, I just searched on google and it brought up that one, and I thought Sean looked hot!

Check your inbox, I sent you a PM.

Hope this clears everything up for you.

NCFreak
01-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Goose_17
I'm assuming b/c your sn says you are in London and I know football/soccer appereal would more easily be found there and I'm also looking for the red English jersey too...no one has that either.
Arsenal, baby!! The Gunners rule all of GB!! I miss Ian Wright. Best bloody match I ever saw was the Gunners against Liverpool back in 98, I think. Unfortunitely, Robby Fowler got the best us that day. Still, the best match ever!!

Ames
01-29-2003, 06:19 PM
I just realized the shirt Sean is wearing in that picture is the shirt he's wearing in the picture I have of him with ME!!!! Love it. Unfortunately I got those pictures developed around Christmas and now can't find the whole roll. My best friend was visiting from Sydney and I'm worried she either a) grabbed them by accident or b) hid them whilst cleaning. She's touring Europe right now and won't be home until next week but when she gets home I'm gonna ask her where she put them. If I find them I'll happily slap it up here. :D

Elizabeth
02-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Just thought I'd post this cute pic of the great Mr. Watkins that I found today!

Enjoy! :D

headgear
02-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Goose_17
I'm also looking for the red English jersey too...no one has that either.

goose, have a look in the shop part of www.football365.co.uk

OkieLovinNC
02-02-2003, 11:30 AM
Aw, that IS a cute pic of Sean! Thanks for sharing!

NCFan4Ever
02-15-2003, 08:44 PM
That last pic of Sean is definately one of the top 5 of him I've ever seen. Man alive. I <3 that guy!

matt the fiddler
02-15-2003, 09:02 PM
again- please post where you find these pics when you put them up here... it is very helpfull to people to knwo where the image is from/ [and it gives the photographer some credit]

matt

tullula
02-25-2003, 03:30 PM
:) both of those pics are great.....he looks very cute in the first one, its a great close up of him, i never noticed what nice eyes he has...he looks young in the second one, but still adorable of course ;)

take care,
Jaime

mando_andy
03-12-2003, 09:16 PM
I love all those photos...esp. the one with Chris...you can really see a lot of emotion in his face. You can see how much he loves what he does.

sap2257
04-16-2003, 07:34 PM
ok, I was just messing around on NC's official site and went to the links section. I found some really great pics of them under MISCELLANEOUS GOOD STUFF, go to the link: Number 9 Gallery (and see Lee's Ramblings!) their tour manager is the one on the left, and the girl(other than Sara) is one of their friends, I saw her in Alabama. anyways, here are the pics!! Sara looks beautiful as usual, and I love her hair that way, and Sean...[bigeyes] wow!!! ;) :p
-Sarah

sap2257
04-16-2003, 07:36 PM
here's a really adoreable pic of Chris! :D
-Sarah

rastaspike79
04-17-2003, 07:06 AM
How strange...

Sean was wearing that same red shirt (from that group pic) at the concert I went to (4-8-03). I had my picture taken with him. wow... haha.

~Jennifer~

NCFreak
04-17-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by sap2257
and the girl(other than Sara) is one of their friends, I saw her in Alabama.
[lolol] HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of their friends!! That's rich!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [lolol]

Reignfall
04-17-2003, 03:31 PM
I was thinking the same thing... that's just precious. ;)

Adyn
04-17-2003, 06:01 PM
Well... she is :D

I'm sure Sean and Sara would say that... Chris, well, I'd assume he'd have quite a bit more to say :D

kokomo88
04-17-2003, 08:09 PM
oh my gosh that's her?!??!?!

oops.

mandolin_fan
08-01-2003, 10:38 AM
wow! Elizabeth, the pic that you attached, that's one of my favorite pics ever! I love it!! I really like the pic of Sean at the beginning. It's wonderful!! :D I love every picture of Sean!!! But that's just me...

mandolin_fan
08-01-2003, 10:38 AM
wow! Elizabeth, the pic that you attached, that's one of my favorite pics ever! I love it!! I really like the pic of Sean at the beginning. It's wonderful!! :D I love every picture of Sean!!! But that's just me...