PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Help

mandofocus
02-25-2003, 05:41 AM
Hey everyone.
I had a terrible thing happen to my computer.
IT CRASHED!
Stupid (insert explictive adjective here) thing.
I lost EVERYTHING on it.
I need someone who has the full wallpapers that I made for each band member to send them to either p97062@yahoo.com or watkins_thilefan@yahoo.com (don't forget the _ in between watkins and thile)
Thank you ever so much.

PJ :cool:

elisewintersnc
04-02-2003, 10:39 AM
Sorry I can't help with your wall paper deal...

This is really off topic, but do you know any Robinsons up there? A Radene, maybe? Tualitin can't be that big...

mandofocus
04-03-2003, 11:24 PM
Yeah I used to know Radene. Went to High school with her for 3 years. Why?

elisewintersnc
04-04-2003, 02:52 PM
I was just curious. She was my roommate for a while at school and I introduced her to her fiance. (She's getting married next month, I think.)

NCFreak
04-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Dang...that sucks, homey. That happened to my best friend a few weeks ago. He lost all his downloaded...um...photos and movies. :D

Didn't you post them all as attachments on this board?

mandofocus
04-04-2003, 07:06 PM
That's cool that Radene's getting married.
Bryan-
I don't think I did. I know with the collages (the things I'm really after) I resized them so that people could see them before I sent them. I have both Chris Collages and both Sean Collages but I don't have my massive 48-picture Sara Collage. [sob] I really would like that one cause it has 49 of her best photos on it. That and it took me quite a while to finish that one because it is sooo big. If anyone has it please email it to me at:
watkinsthilefan@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!

NCFreak
04-04-2003, 08:17 PM
:( [guilty] [sob] I'm cryin' for ya, homey...I'm cryin' for ya.