PDA

View Full Version : Finally...My Site....

nitejule
04-06-2003, 10:20 AM
FINALLY!! i finally got my site up. there is only 4 sections that i don't have up. but it shouldn't take too long to do that. so feel free to go check it out. if you want to see nickel creek pics this is the place, lol. and if you guys have anything you want to add to the site feel free to email it to me and i will post it!!

woo hoo! got a link from the official site as well. Thanks Kathy! heehee and she said i was doin a good job. so at least i am doin something right. lol

Guesswho_Chick
04-06-2003, 10:38 AM
I've checked out your site before I think!! :) Really cool one - I'll look around for anything new when I get sometimes *hmm, maybe in a few mins even LOL* It looks like you've put an AWFUL lot of effort in this *applaudes*

Adyn
04-06-2003, 10:42 AM
[party] [party] [party]

Looks AWESOME :D Wow... you deserve a medal of honor for service to the Creekster community! *pins shiny NC crown medal on Christy* :D I am seriously impressed, that was a TON of work, girl!!! Dang! And congrats on the official link... very cool!!

Bart Simpson
04-06-2003, 03:58 PM
How come the website is not working? Its Sunday at 5 Central time. I wanna see it. (Throwing a temper tantrum)

NCFreak
04-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Whattaya mean you finally got your site up? It's been up for months.

And yeah, it's down right now.

OkieLovinNC
04-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Yup, no site.

Adyn
04-06-2003, 04:41 PM
I can see it!!

Lucky me?

It was down for a while but last I checked (3:40 pac time) it was workin fine.

Perhaps all us eager creeksters are hitting it too hard?

:p

nitejule
04-06-2003, 06:00 PM
heehee yeah it has been doin that lately. its not my problem though, its something to do with my hostin server. i think they have been makin alot of updates and things. and i know my site has been up for a while but its been just gettin worked on. now it is/has the majority of it up and not just one or two things!