PDA

View Full Version : I Got Kinda Bored

mandofocus
04-18-2003, 06:29 AM
I got kinda bored last night so I made this. It's really cool and it's for a true creekster (like Heather, Christy and I).

http://www.geocities.com/watkinsthilefan/creekstermobile.html

PJ :cool:

kerchi
04-18-2003, 08:43 AM
That's pretty cool!:cool:

mastermandolin
04-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Very nice, they could actually be superheroes because of what you did

NCFreak
04-18-2003, 02:50 PM
Why's Sara on the back?

kerchi
04-18-2003, 03:18 PM
Maybe it was to balance it out. You know...boy,girl,boy:D

Adyn
04-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Wheeeeeeeee! Now we just need a roadtrip!! :D

Who's goin on the roof? [lolol] and.. the hood?? hehehe. I say Chris' Dude gets the hood. But then I am a bit biased hehehe.

Just think, Bryan, if we traveled in a caravan you could drive behind it and watch Sara the whole time... :D Or she could be on the hood in reverse, so people can enjoy her lovely face in the rear view mirror. Though I suspect that might cause an accident or two LOL.

mandofocus
04-18-2003, 05:16 PM
I don't really have a purpose as to where Sara and Sean went. It seemed better that it went male-female-male. I wanted Chris to be on the driver's side because the driver is the leader of the van and Chris kinda seems to lead in the shows, so it seemed kinda right for him to be on that side. This, however, does not in anyway imply (Bryan) that Sara brings up the rear of the band at all. It just seemed better to have her there to produce the male-female-male vision.
As for the roof, I was thinking a pic of all three of them together. Probabley a promo pic. Also either each of thier instruments or all of thier cd covers.
If you guys have any suggestions (no I'm not creating a Sara-van for you Bryan), feel free to let me know because you never know, I may go completely nuts and actually make this van. All I would need is the money for the vinyl(sp?) decals because my dad would give me his 1997 Dodge Caravan.

kerchi
04-18-2003, 05:32 PM
yay! i was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![party]

OkieLovinNC
04-18-2003, 05:35 PM
You're actually going to make a Creek Mobile? HOW AWESOME! :D

kokomo88
04-18-2003, 05:53 PM
mandofocus you are now my hero

you don't mind right?

mandofocus
04-18-2003, 10:44 PM
OkieLovinNC:
I MAY make a creekster mobile. I just want a design in case.

kokomo88:
Do I deserve hero status? My friend Alexeya saw it, and while she thought it was awsome, she also thought I was bordering on psyco. But, if I must be a hero, this is the crowd right?

Goose_17
04-19-2003, 05:58 PM
pj and the others,
allow me to explain why bryan has a problem with sara on the back. you see..its a conflict of interest for him. bryan is big into racing and his car...so for sara to be on the back means that he either has to pass you..and stop looking at sara..(boo!) or don't pass you..and drive slow....(boo). thats the problem bryan has with sara's pic on the back...b/c he drives fast.

but truly pj, the vans are AMAZING. true quality and originality dude. i'd drive it. (although not on a minivan..maybe like on a beetle.)

NCFreak
04-19-2003, 06:22 PM
Actually, that's not it. Why I have a problem w/ Sara on the back is that she's better than that. It's the same reason you don't make the girl sit in the back seat. To put her on back is disrespectful. However, I'm not saying YOU were being disrespectful. It's just that if it were me, I wouldn't put her on the back.

mandofocus
04-19-2003, 06:53 PM
Well Bryan, where else am I gonna put her? I can't put her on the hood because Then she would be covering the windshield. Also you should always protect the ladies not send them out to protect you. hehe. Also I would not be able to put her on the roof because the nobody except those in a plane would see her. I had to put the guys on the side because their promo pics have instruments and they would be tiny on the back. See? Logic to my madness.

kokomo88
04-19-2003, 07:49 PM
yes mandofocus, you do deserve hero status, just because bryan is a wench

seriously though the van is awesome

OkieLovinNC
04-20-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by kokomo88
yes mandofocus, you do deserve hero status, just because bryan is a wench

Ohh, ouch. I don't think Bryan's going to like that status.

kokomo88
04-20-2003, 12:25 PM
no, he probably wouldn't, but that's okay

kerchi
04-21-2003, 09:12 AM
I can't put her on the hood because Then she would be covering the windshield.

I don't think her face would look quite as pretty with bug splatterings all over!:)