PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Deserve Heaps O' Credit!!!

mandofocus
06-20-2003, 01:07 AM
I want to give the most massive heaps o' credit to the families, friens, fans, and superfans of Nickel Creek for thier added success of the band. This group (and what a large group it is) has fully suported Sara, Sean and Chris in thier music, personal lives and privacy. You have stuck to the rules (for the most part) in trading, posting lyrics, posting already published songs, flash photography, and illegal burning of cds. With your support for these astounding musicians, they have become a quickly rising band that doesn't fit into any catagory except thier own.
In conclusion, with all the support that has been, is being, and will always be given, this band that was absolutely great several years ago has become astonishingly astounding.

asillittle
06-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Horray to everyone who has supported Nickel Creek, you all have my respect because you like a band that is worth the admiration it recieves. I'm very happy to know all of you, and all of those who are ready to help others who are looking for questions or anything else they'd like to know about NC or music. Thanks to everyone for following all the rules and respecting this forum.

I am blessed to know you all! ;)

linzee_nc
06-20-2003, 01:00 PM
Why Mandofocus must be in a wonderful mood today! I think it's great that you are calling to attention the amount of credit that everybody deserves. I have to say thanks to NC's parents. They have raised some really nice people. I would also like to thank anybody who shares my you can't burn a copy of my Nickel Creek cd rule. Okay, I feel like any minute now, some music is going to come on in the background and a girl in a formal gown will lead me away from my computer to the nearest exit.

Anyway, these threads are making me feel all warm and fuzzy.