Thread: Ryman Concert
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:03 PM
what is the LCS?

3 words...

I needed that!

After the bus party, I really just couldn't stand to listen to the 'Creek for about a year and a half. However, I fell in love with the music all over again last night. And that's what it's about; the music! Which is another reason I've stayed away from .info from so long. The Nickel Creek is 'the way, the truth, and the life', and my life is over unless I can be their very best friend attitude sickens me to death.

I can't believe I actually heard a few people after the show talking about their disappointments. Are they frickin' stupid? Are they so selfish, they can't realize what they just saw?!?

*wahhh* They didn't play Toxic. *wahhh*

Dude! Bela Fleck and Gillian Welch were there!! Chris' dad kicked some bass. Tim O'Brien showed me what real bluegrass sounds like. I half-way expected Glen Phillips to walk out, which would have been awesome.

The ONLY things I didn't like were the retard up in the balcony yelling out the usual Sara, you're hot! and the moron behind us with the beepbeepbeeping camera during Why Should The Fire Die. IT'S THE LAST SONG!!! PUT THE FRICKIN' CAMERA AWAY AND ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah...that was the closure I needed. Absolutely amazing. We didn't wait at the bus because we had to go get our car from the lot, but we weren't sorry about it, either. It was one of those things that you just don't want to ruin with a sudden onslaught of reality. Keep the wall up. I like it better that way.

http://www.wazneeni.com/

And He said to them, ''Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.'' (Mark 16:15-16)